Knitting, Spinning, Weaving and Life

Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a difference a day makes


AHH, relief! We had a big storm system go through Friday night and the weekend has been gorgeous. I even turned off the AC and opened the windows today. Glorious!

Also, as long as I was doing laundry, I felted the Piano Tote I knit last weekend. A nice quick project to lift morale. My only problem is that I'm really bad at tensioning stranded knitting. I thought I had done a fairly decent job, but when I felted, the keyboard area tightened up a little more than I would have liked. I stretched it back out while it was drying and it came out ok. I think I might try again and see if I can't get it a little more uniform. In the meantime this one will be great for keeping track of choir music.



I'm just finished with chart A of MS3. That only puts me 3 1/2 weeks behind. For me that's not bad!

I also finished another 2 motifs on Med Lace. Only 20 some
more to go. (plus another 20 rows of border, but we're not thinking of that!)

Now it's back to the great outdoors.

No comments: