Knitting, Spinning, Weaving and Life

Thursday, August 2, 2007

All Work and No Play


Nothing to show for the last week and a halfs' work. I am making progress on both MS3 and Med Lace, but it's just more of the same, nothing dramatic.

Mostly what I've been doing this last week is working out in the heat. I work as a facility manager on the Naval Weapons Station. My job was supposed to be a nice sit at a desk and play on the computer kind of job, but last week it took a turn. We needed someone to go out into the warehouse and onto current job sites and help keep the workers organized. The fun part is I get to boss around a bunch of guys, the down side is the 95+ degree heat and being in a poorly ventilated warehouse for a good portion of the day. By the time I get home and out of the shower (What's the Guinness record for longest time in a shower?) I don't have the ambition to do much of anything accept stare a book.

The good news is that I have an outing planned for the weekend. Details then.

Meanwhile, just so this isn't a totally photoless post, here's one of my attempts to take a picture of myself. I'll keep the day job.

No comments: